Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the FUCK TRUCK hits the highway

I’m a bit drained after shooting my load repeatedly all over Donny Deutsch last week. To make up for my low reservoir of piss & vinegar, I’m getting completely shitfaced on Wild Turkey (I'm 100% Irish—use your imagination). On a Tuesday evening. At home. By myself. Listening to fucking Queensryche, Operation Mindcrime (I’m a drummer, OK? Cram your pussy music tastes up your pansy ASS.).

So, fcuk fcuk fcuk. Adfreak mused yesterday on the death of fcuk. My very drunken take? This was never branding. This was a doodle on a bookcover of a 10-year-old wiseass boy. I once owned a fcuk shirt...and...I bought it myself in SoHo.

Two more fingers of bourbon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of my best concepts have been birthed of bourbon.

10:30 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Silent LuCrapity was on their pussified next album (which I regretFULLy bought).

12:00 PM  
Blogger ohoney said...

i have the tshirt therefore
i am the tshirt

got it b4 they yanked it from the shelves @ Marshall Field's last year..told'ja Chi's a small conservative town

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home