Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Qualitative Vodka Taste Test Report.

Though their print ads continue their insipid run of idiocy, Ketel One's Citroen actually tastes pretty good, according to a field study conducted by the blog's contributing editor. Secondly, copyranter can safely report that, after extensive sampling by at least two sources, the new Absolut Pears tastes like snake shit—very unnatural and medicine-y.
previously in Ketel One ads:
1. "famous Dutch shrinks" returns zero Google matches.
2. My correspondence with Ketel One continues...
3. You don't have a mouth Ketel One phone kiosk...
4. Ketel One subliminal advertising.
5. An unsigned letter from a distillery in Holland.
related on Gawker: Vodka Wars.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Citroen high octane?

Sorry. WAS. Word Association Syndrome.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're famous.

http://www.adrants.com/2007/03/copyranter-continues-conversation-with-ke.php

Kudos.

12:47 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

It's adrants, not The Financial Times.
But, thanks.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Green said...

Funny story—completely unrelated to this post. Out with family friend who's close to Jason Binn. Friend says to me, "Did you write something negative on your blog about Jason?"
"Hmmm; I don't think so," I said. Then I remembered one of your "Jason Binn is a Prick" posts and my comment on said post. So I told the friend the story and asked how the hell he saw that comment. Apparently, Binn sent him an email containing your posts and the comments. He must Google himself hourly.
(Please don't use this in a further evidence post; don't want to upset the friend.)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought athletes talking about themselves in the third person was bad enough, but Googling yourself hourly just got a seat at the table.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is funny stuff! I love this!

7:02 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

thanks marj. If you you email me your address, I'll send you a bacon wristband. I'm going to order another dozen and hold a superduper contest later this month.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you send one to Australia by any chance?

9:09 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I will send one anywhere in the world...IF you're chosen as a winner. Stay tuned...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home