Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Google Image Search: "Kiss My Ass"

Sometimes, I just can't get up the fake steam to rail against advertising. This is one of those times. So, good morning, valued readers. This image is the first result that comes up from the above online inquiry.
You may use this post to discuss absolutely anything you'd like. Aardvarks. Sex. Oil vs. Gas heat. Your Halloween costume. An ad/campaign you'd like for me to blast/praise. Anything. I really don't give a shit. I'll try to have something ad-related up in the pm.
note #1: I love first results from Google Image Searches. This dude used to be the first result for "commenter." Now, he's nowhere to be found.
note #2: We're going to see Polly Jean Mother Fuckin' Harvey (another first image result) tonight at the Beacon Theatre.
(image via)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can’t get into PJ Harvey. But the Rorschach test cat panties are cool.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subaru's regional radio is some of the worst shit EVER. This smug bitch reading the copy sounds like such a retard. I'm not angry or anything, but if you're gonna buy airtime, create something that's worth airing. JeezUs. I doubt the agency is totally at fault for this horseshit because it's sooooo watered down that the client must have had something to do with it.
AND they named the car The Tribeca.
The legal should say,
maynotbedrivenintribeca.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see that the Hamburgler is making a comeback, even if it is on underwear.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hit it.

1:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

You know that commercial you liked about the mother and daughter yelling at each other but actually saying positive things regarding cell phone coverage?

Somebody ripped it off real bad somewhere I think during the baseball playoffs - oh yeah, it was that Lou Pinella ad - you see that? That's a rip off.

Cub karma.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home