Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ad Phallicism Update: Diesel Only The Brave.



(click ads) Diesel is currently promoting their Only The Brave men's fragrance in Mexico with a "mad mamacitas" campaign. There's some kind of contest at the site, Locas Por Tu Aroma (crazy for your aroma), for "brave" men to party with the mad mommies. This, I don't care about.
What I care about is how much these enlarged limited edition "Iron Man 2" prop decanters look like a man gripping his pene, a vision that didn't come to me until I saw these scantily-clad ladies straddling the dick cap. Thus concludes this copyranter ad phallicism update (via). Previously in: Ad Phallicism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mama no like said...

WsTF with the implied violence?

Spray me with your best shot!
Why don' you spray me with your best shot!
Spray me with your best shot!
Fire away!

(apologies to Pat Benatar)

2:30 PM  
Blogger nobody said...

Yeah, they must be pretty brave to put out ads like this. Nobody uses half-naked female models these days. I'm impressed.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home