Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Husband to Weight Watchers wife: "Your boobies poke out more than your belly."


(via)
This was apparently a real testimonial quote shared on Weight Watchers' Australian facebook page by a weight-losing wife. Either that, or a prankster is fucking with them. Did "Kerri" really appreciate that "compliment" from her loving husband? Jesus. What's next? A Weight Watchers husband sharing a "I can see your penis again" compliment from his loving wife? Ad agency: BMF Sydney.
Previous insulting weight loss ads:
• Fat people are easier to shoot.
• Fat clinic compares fat women to whales/cows.
• Fat clinic trots offensive Before/After ambient stunt.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ehhh no, she obviously didn't appreciate it, she called him a 'cheeky bugger'.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Vinnie said...

Cheeky bugger is an affectionate term, Mr. Waters. So obviously the wife did appreciate the compliment.

Stupid testimonial quote, but it's hardly insulting. It's just stupid as in unfunny.

The "I can see your penis" (more like "I wish I could see my penis") art direction has been done already, by Saatchi & Saatchi, Holland, for Weight Watchers (ha!).

http://www.advertolog.com/weightwatchers/print-outdoor/where-has-it-gone-378105/


So, as you can see, there's a clear benefit to losing weight: boobies poke out, penis is visible.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Kartje said...

people should be judged by their BMI index... you slob :p

9:32 AM  
Blogger cheeseonearth said...

Who marries a man that says "boobies"?

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Connecticut Yankee said...

I'm loving that tagline, "Approved By Life." I don't know, my fat ass has been approved by my fiance for the past 8 years and I don't have to pay him a membership fee.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home